If you cannot login with our application there are some steps which can help you:
- If you are using 2-step Authentication - you just need to generate a password and use it with outcoldplayer. Read about application-specific passwords here: http://support.google.com/accounts/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=185833
- If you are not using 2-step Authentication - it is possible that Google blocks our application, because we are not using OAuth, you may try to enable "Allowing less secure apps to access your account" to login in application https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/6010255 and after that disable it. The best way to be secure on the web to enable 2-step authentication, so we suggest you to do that.
- Make sure that you can access https://play.google.com/music/ site and you subscribed to Google Play Music service (it is not available in all countries yet).
- Open page https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha in browser on device where you are trying to use outcoldplayer and try to unlock your account. After that go back to outcoldplayer, try to restart it by closing it first http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/how-close-app and after that try again to log in.
- Step 3 does not help? We highly recommend you to turn on 2-step Authentication. It is the best way to keep all your information secure in your Google Account. After turning it on - go back to step 1.
- Still have issues? Please contact us on https://outcoldplayer.uservoice.com/